Saturday, November 29, 2008

a jam-packed post..

Full of rather random things. Since I can't find anything that I can blog about, I'm just going to throw in some random tidbits for your amusment. First off, I'm going to start on kind of an important note. Has anyone noticed that you just cannot seem to save accessories?! Seriously, I'm starting to get pissed. I look like an alien without my eyelashes!Hmmph, whatever. Hopefully they'll get this sorted out sooner or later. On a better note, while I was searching the net, looking at some fellow blogger's sites, I noticed this picture;


You might be thinking 'yeah, yeah, I've already heard about this coming soon part of the Design tab'. But as I read into the post, it told me to look closer. THERE'S A WIG IN THE BACKGROUND! Now, look a bit closer, and you see a vanity mirror, and something to the right of the wig. Could Stardoll possibly be having a hair studio?! Gosh, I hope so. Even though I like some of the hairstyles we can choose, c'mon. [Information taken from Sense of Stardoll, a blog].



Now, onto something rather funny. As Elle noted, there seems to be maybe a new underwear collection? But now that I think about it, knowing Stardoll, this is probably some kind of shirt. Just what we need, more skin exposing clothing to set an example for nine year olds all over the world! Just one more thing that I won't be buying.
Shannon.


2 comments:

Brianne said...

You can actually buy that bra thing. XD

Brianne said...

its actually kind of useful, call me crazy.