Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm not the one for advertising..


But this post is completely nescessary. Now people, deep down, I know you all want to know about glitches galore, and I've found the club that supplies the craving. Free.Stuff is a club that fills you in about the 'monthly glitch' and a lot of other free, exciting things Stardoll goofs up on. Yes, yes, I know it sounds too good to be true. I was very skeptical at first also. But, they work! Just look at the dresses I scored;

That's just two of the four that I could get. If you're dying to find out how I got them, first join the club, then go to the highly useful top spot topic; Free Gift dress 4 all! =). For this one, you have to be patient. Now, there is a downside to this club. First of all, some of the non-top spot topics can be lies. The best thing you can do is look in the top spot topics, because the owner is truthful. Also, some of the old glitches don't work. So, I suggest joining the club ASAP, and you'll get informed about the lastest goof-ups from Stardoll, that you always gain from.

Thanks,

Shannon.

No comments: