Tuesday, November 25, 2008

December HotBuys ;

Okay, just to start this off - WHAT THE HELL DIED ON THE MODEL'S FACE??!?!?! Her makeup is just ugly.


Okay, moving on. These HotBuys were no suprise, as they were on the HotBuys doll, but that doesn't make them any less fabulous. These HotBuys are amazing, duh. But let's get a move on, and start the critiquing! Worst to best. Number 10 to number 1. Let's go go go.
10. Butterfly Pins : Erm. Am I the only one on Stardoll who doesn't actually like these pins that much? I mean, they're pretty good. Just... something's off. Urgh. Since they're superstar, I might not have the chance to buy them, but I probably wouldn't buy them anyways.

9. Pants : Forgive me fashion gods... but I actually kind of like these. Well, they're pretty good. I can just see our faithful readers [just pretend that we have some readers] sighing, thinking 'What the hell happened to Elle's fashion sense?!??!' but I think that someone could pull these off. I might buy them.

8. White Dress : Okay, everyone must think I'm crazy. I'm not, well, at least not crazy about this dress. I don't really adore it. It's nice, but not me - I might buy it. Key word there is might.

7. Skirt : Aw. This is cute. I'm almost definitely going to buy this.

6. Fur Jacket : Wasn't this jacket in one of the first DKNY collections?!?!??! I might just be crazy, but I swear that I've seen this in on other medolls... and they had the DKNY tag on them. Anyway, this jacket is hella cute. I'm 99% sure I'm buying this.

5. Necklace : Ooh la la. This necklace is yummy. I have no clue what I'm going to pair with it, but this necklace is hoooot. Definitely buying.
4. Shirt : I just love sparkles in dark colours. It's so... sophisticated but fun.... and I have the perfect outfit idea for this shirt, too. Most definitely buying!
3. Earrings : I NEED THESE IN REAL LIFE. Peacock feathers = love. Obviously buying!
2. Clutch : Awmygod. This clutch is gorgeous. The shape, the contrast, the jewels, the texture that I'm imagining this clutch would have in real life - all beautiful. I need this fricking clutch.
1. Shoes : AHHHHHH! These are simply beautiful. The colours are perfect. Yeeee! From my description, you may not be able to tell how much I luuuurve these... but I lurve these. Trust me. It's hard to put my love into words.
So, basically, these HotBuys rock. Buy them. Duh.
Kisses and Hugs, Elle
PS - This is my joke that's not funny about the gorgeous shoes. My medoll's feet are starting to hurt from all the heels. ....Okay, I'm sorry, that joke was uncalled for. Shutting up now.

No comments: