Saturday, November 15, 2008

HHOOOLLYYYCCCRRAAAPP.

NEW ETERNITY MAGAZINE. RELEASED TODAY.

As you all may know, Mary took a short leave away from Stardoll, and is back once again with a heart-pounding new issue! I'm going to start out with the cover;

When I first got the alert that a new issue was out, I wasn't expecting this! And I mean that in a good way. I absolutly love the two covergirls; Britney Thompson and Noelle Page. The contrast from a dark haired beauty, and glowing blonde is stunning. And the outfits that they're sporting, fabulous as usual. To the catchy 'We Kissed A Girl, Her Name Is Fashion' phrase, to the warm color palette, this issue is a new and improved Eternity.

This time around, the graphics are even better than ever. I loved the article 'Fashion Worlds'. These writers were right on the spot about the fashion trends on Stardoll. Everything goes perfectly together. Until my eyes ran across the 'Milan' part. Not their best outfit. The leopard print tights, with the flowered skirt? I'm not the one to critize too much, but these clothes have seen better days. Moving on...


Ooh, what really interested me was the interview with Noelle and Britney, though. Did anyone pick up on Britney's bragging a little bit? I mostly noticed it when Lorie asked her about her friends she's made on Stardoll. Interesting. I also noticed that Britney wanted some sort of shop to sell original DKNY. Me, I'm not on board for that idea. It makes people think that money buys happiness. And that's definetely not true. I did like how Britney included celebrity quotes, and inspiration. And for Noelle, her answers were so well thought out I don't have anything mean to say!

Okay, nearly done here. The last thing I want to bring up is the article 'The Big "Wannabe" Controversy'. I really loved how this was written, and how it brings up this topic that not a lot of people want to talk about. People on Stardoll who pose, and act like someone different, don't usually suceed in real life. If they're this desperate to pretend to be someone other than themselves online, then they aren't worth your time.

Well, there's my little summary for you. If you actually took the time to read this, I thank you. If you want more of this issue, go to http://eternitymag.wordpress.com/ to check it out yourself!

-Shannon.







No comments: