Monday, September 29, 2008

I love you, Gemma_W






I really do. Well, I don't think I've ever actually talked to you, but you have got the most amazing fashion sense. Like, the outfit I'm featuring today.

Yes, just looking at the outfit, it's not that fantastic...Yeah, just another, typical but pretty outfit from Gemma. But I had a thought. 'Where did she get that skirt? I've never seen it before!'

So, I picked up her skirt to see what store she got it from, or if it was from the Starbazar... and BAM! It's not a skirt at all! No, it's the Sound of Music bag from Fallen Angel! I've owned that purse for ages, but never found a use for it.



Kisses and hugs, Elle




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! :D You really made me happy! :)

Anonymous said...

haha, love that idea! jocking! haha =D