Friday, September 12, 2008

after awhile of searching...

I FOUND SOME WINNERS OF THE COUTURE LOTTERY! Phew, it took awhile, but the dresses are amazing! I am rather confused, though. I guess stardoll sent out more than 20 dresses. I've looked up people, and there are more than one of the same dress! Bizzarre, right? But anyways, back to business. Since I'm too lazy to post pictures of the people with their dresses, I've provided their usernames below [please note that you have to search in these peoples closets / rooms to find the dresses].
-hollymarilyn [superjealous, she has the Kylie Minogue dress!]
-Shingo1227
-anglebaby1237
-bluegreen86 [multiple lottery dresses]
-lishatisha
-Xmissy.dX [she has the most valuable one, so jealous! :D]
-talia-87
So have fun gushing over the dresses that you didn't win. Haa, just joking with you. But some advice to the people who DID win them, HOLD ON TO THEM WITH YOUR LIFE. These dresses are too good to be sold over starbazaar. To the people who did sell them, what the hell? So what if you got alot of money, its not worth it. People just don't understand the true beauty of the dresses, do they?
[btw, I got most of this couture lottery info from http://perezhiltonofstardoll.blogspot.com/. I give them all of the credit for finding the winners!]

Yours till the shooting stars,
Shannon.

No comments: