Tuesday, September 2, 2008

* tingle tingle tingly *

Ooooers, my magazine senses are tingling. The cover of TeenStyle's Sept/Oct issue is frigging fantissimo. Mary [ writemarycat ] look amazing on the cover. Very grunge, very effortless, very trendy. The background is gorgey, too. 'Course, you can't really say much about the few short paragraph's that the Editor's Letter is, but it definitely left me wanting more, more, more. Those Contents are kiiiiilling me, though - I cannot WAIT until they all finally come out. It's making my body do a full shake. ;)
Though, as Anthony [ springate ] mentioned in the 'Replys' section of the magazine, whoever created the graphics got a taaaad lazy.... they used the very same picture for the first 3 pages! Explanation, please?
When the full magazine comes out, I'll do a post on the [ hopefully ] amazing articles. Until theeeeeeeeeen,
Kisses and Hugs. Elle.
PS - While I didn't attend the party, if you want to see some of the best dressers, check out Model-Selena, lovinitlovinit, phishtickie, and the previously mentioned, Anothony. They looked fabulosaaa.

No comments: