Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm depressed.

Why, you ask?
My superstar ends today.
Okay, yeah, superstardom has to end sometime... but this is more annoying than usual.
A few Sunday's ago, September 21st, I thought I was supposed to get my weekly refill of 100 stardollars. But, I didn't. My little stardollar thingy still read 4 stardollars. So, I mailed the Stardoll staff. A few days later, they message me back, saying that they were only supposed to give me 12 weeks of refills... so, on that 13th week, even though I was still superstar, I wasn't scheduled for a refill.
So they were actually right. Dammit. Especially so, because I was going to save my last refill. Now, I'm just going to have to save up my daily stardollars. Sob, sob.

Daggers ands knives, Elle

[ that last bit was a joke. Kisses and hugs, daggers and knives... yeah, yeah. :) ]

No comments: