Saturday, September 13, 2008

Interview with Bluegreen86

I had the pleasure of talking to Bluegreen86, a pro trader and finder of the lottery dresses. Here is what she had to say!

Vouge.Is.Me: Hi bluegreen86. Nice to see you. So now I have heard about your lottery dresses. How did you manage to find them and trade them?

Bluegreen86: Hello well when I heard the lottery dresses were given out I somewhat panicked and checked all the famous blogs and asked around to see who had the dresses I found a few non superstars and I made them superstars for them and others I did get from finding and trading

Vouge.Is.Me: You must have looked around for so long! How badly did you want these dresses?

Bluegreen86: Yes I really did look around! I wanted them extremely bad I felt that they were gorgeous and rare and I NEEDED to have them but I also didn’t want to psyche myself out because if I got overly stressed upon getting them I knew it would’ve been bad

Vouge.Is.Me: You are dedicated. Well onto my last question were the dresses worth it?

Bluegreen86: Thank you and I think they really were worth it, I love each one, and I think it will help me create the collection I dream of having because I think as time goes on they will seem more rare.

Vouge.Is.Me; I have really enjoyed talking to you! Thanks for taking your time out to talk to me and I wish you all the best.

Bluegreen86: Thank you for taking the time out to interview me and I also wish you and the blog the best
So check out her page, she has the most wonderful wardrobe and is a true gem!

No comments: