Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A hundred thousand posts in one.

Sorry for not posting for, erm, like a week. Of course, I've been doing better than my fellow bloggers... Sorry, that came out meaner than intended. But you guys have disappeard... I'M GETTING LONELY!

Anyways, moving on. Here's the latest news on... EVERYTHING, BITCH.

The new MKA collection. Absolutely fabulous. I can't believe I'd ever say that to the MKA line, but I did. Unfortunately, my superstarness is GONE and it's all superstar. Sob, sob. Especially the sexy oxford heels. Yummers.
The HotBuys skirt. Okay, first, overpriced to the max. 10 stardollars?! Second, SUPERSTAR! Boo, frigging hoo! I wanted this skirt... soo... badly... And the HotBuys jacket has been released too, but I really don't care about that. :)
Teen Style. So far, the articles have been lovely, and by lovely, I mean awesome. But there hasn't been any new ones for maybe 2 weeks? Hmmmm...
Style [Style_Magazine] working for http://www.itsstardollgossip.blogspot.com/. Her posts have been awesome, but the banner is questionable... I'm too lazy to post it here, but I'm sure you've all seen it by now. Y'know, her naked medoll covering her lady parts, and all. Personally, I don't think it's offensive or anything like some people do, but it is a little odd. Like, why would you choose to make herself in tha nude? Apparently, she couldn't choose the right gown... ;)

So I think that's about five billion posts in one. With no photos. I'm just going to stop this post before I say something stupid. So bye, lovely readers.

Kisses and Hugs,
Elle

1 comment:

Britney said...

Haha! Style messaged me a lot as she was making the banner. She was really worried that she couldn't find 'the perfect' gown to wear. After a while, she got quiet, so I messaged her asking her if she found one yet. She replied no, and told me it was going to be 'scandelous'!

And then...you know the rest! :D

--Britney--