Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October's HotBuys!

While I wish there was some mention of Halloween in these HotBuys, I cannot complain. At all. I think I love every single item in here, except for two. TWO! Do you even know how amazing it is for me to only dislike TWO items?!?!??! Ah, calm down, Elle. So let's rate these bitches. Worst to best.

10. Boots - Uhm, ew. Sorry, guys. I don't do the combat boots, especially when they're hot pink. I hate anything that is meant to be a neutral colour, like brown or green, when they're in a neon colour. Ugh.

9. Necklace - This is the other item that I didn't like too much. It's okay, but it looks a lot like... not amazing. I'll probably still buy it though, knowing me.

8. Coat - This is either beautiful in every way, or disgusting. I'm leaning towards the beautiful. Even though it's unfashionable in every way, I still love it. Yeah, it's weirding me out too, don't worry. Most likely buying it.

7. Heels - Those are HAWT. I don't know how they'll look when they're tiny enough to fit out medoll's size 6 feet. I'll still buy 'em, though.

6. Gloves - Cuh-YUTE, accent on the 'cute' part. Very simple, though. Especially for HotBuys. I'll but them anyways.

5. Shirt - It looked SO MUCH BETTER when it used to be a Hello Kitty, but it's still not bad. I just love the whole black-shirt-with-neon-graphics-OFAKITTY idea. Buying it!

4. Skirt - Uh, gorgeous, much. I love the silhouette, and the print, and eeeeverything.

3. Dress - One of my very favourites, obviously. It looks gorgeous. I can also think of the PERFECT outfit right now, even though it'll probably be superstar...

2. Eyelashes - YEAHYEAH BABY! These are hot, with a capital H O T. When I buy them, I'll probably hate them, but I don't care. I'm still buying them for the fact that I can say "I have the sexiest eyelashes on Stardoll".

1. Bag - Once again, I'm tempted to yell 'yeahyeah, baby'. But I won't, for the sake of my... something or rather. Well, basically, this bag is beautiful in every single way. It reminds me a lot of my favourite brand, Coach. And I just love the colour and print. YAYAYAYAYA.

Kisses and Hugs,
Elle

No comments: