Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fabulosity

Hey guys! Feels bloddy good to be back! I missed bloggin when school came back. I want to say something to all ya'll biatches but firstly I need to think if the darling owners will mind.
Well, hopefully not, so here goes lool. I was basically thinking of how I wanted to get some other views across so i have started my own blog. yah, check it out, the-non-elite.blogspot.com!

so anyways stardoll is getting on my bloddy nerves with all of it's stupid messages BUY STARDOLLARS AND GET A FREE DRESS.
OKAY
1. Half of the dresses look like someone has made them with their eyes shut
2. I dont need to be a superstar to be happy, got it stardoll
okay the 2nd one was random i just needed another point to make loool

Stardoll when are you giving us more DKNY and please make it non-superstar! I will worship you. Literally, i will get on my knees and serve you. The sooner the bloddy better

so ya'll im gonna leave it there I have ranted on long enough. Plus, need to prepare for halloween! How awesome??!!

Bye Biatches
Casey x

No comments: