Friday, October 10, 2008

What. The. Censored word.

I AM SO PISSED OFF.
My once beautiful Coco Chanel belt, and the gorgeous purses have become.... fabulous designs from the world famous designer who goes by the name 'O'. Or, y'know, NOT.
I knew there had been the minor changes on the Coco Chanel doll, but I didn't think they'd actually do it to our items... BUT THEY DID.
Just check your suites. Or the Starplaza, if you didn't buy them, you unfashionable creature.

I really need some Kisses and Hugs,
Elle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I KNOW!! i was so angry! its because chanel is under a copyright.. so stardoll needs their permission to use their logo. like, last week i was in my suite and i took a look at my chanel no. 5 and was like "what does it say??" so i enlarged it.. and noticed it said stardoll now. how lame.

Anonymous said...

ahh, i forgot to sign my name on the comment. hah. it's flyaway2nvlrand again =]