Wednesday, August 20, 2008

stardesign contest.


Ahh, the stardesign contest. One persons design trash, is another persons treasure. Myself, I have been voting for the best designs. But what I think is odd, is that more than half of the designs that you can vote for are half-ass jobs. But some designs blow me away. skeletonmouth actually made a pictures in her suite that is made out of- get this -HER T-SHIRTS SHE DESIGNED. And she made these designs out of the little materials you get at the design studio. Another person who's designs knocked me out of my feet was cherrypiegrl. Her designs include; Hollister Co., Juicy Couture, the Olympics, Coach, cartoon characters, Abercrombie & Fitch, Bebe, Pink, and several others. Be sure to check out both of these girls, and vote for your favorites! One lucky winner will win the grand prize of the all new Sidekick! Have fun, and keep designing.
-Highlandgirrl

No comments: