Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HotBuys!





It's that time of month again - No, I'm not talking about those frigging Tampax ads. It's time for the new HotBuys to come out! Overall, these ones are semi-impressive. There`s pretty much nothing that I hate, so that`s a start. So, as all great stardoll blogs do, I`m going to write a list of the best to worst of this months HotBuys.


1. Purple Jacket - OMIGOD. I looooove this jacket. One, purple is the best colour ever, 2, the shape is just plain gorgeous. I cannot WAIT until this jacket comes out, even if it turns out to be 10 stardollars.


2. Black Floral Maxi-Dress - I know I should hate it, but I really don`t. I may or may not buy it if it's over 8 stardollars. Those flowers are great, and it looks perfect over the black. The shape looks a little pregnant lady, true, but I know my medoll can pull it off. ;)


3. Brown Necklace - Ooers! This necklace is gorgey! Most likely, I'm planning on buying it, unless it's ridculously over-priced.


4. Black and White Maid Purse - Does this not remind you of a french maid? It's still not bad, but I'm not sure I'm going to buy it. I hardly ever use any of the many purses I have, and I'm not about to add this little mediocre one, even if it is a HotBuy.

5. Blue Ankle Boots - I actually LOOOOVE these boots, as I do of all ankle boots. I just can't really tell from this distance. I'll have to see them on my medoll. I'm still probably going to end up buying them though. These boots probably should be number 4, I just can't be bothered to go change my picture editing.

6. Leighton Meester Blouse - Eeeew. I usually love these style of shirts, but this is a seriously crap version. Those colours aren't looking too great, either.

7. Yellow Leaf Headband - Meh. This isn't that bad. But there is no way you can get me to spend 4 stardollars on a headband that I'm never going to wear. Unless those leaves turn out to be pure gold, enscribed with Coco Chanel quotes, I'm not buying it.

8. Vanessa Hudgens Bow LBD - Oh, WOW. I've seen photos of the real dress, and it looks five hundred times better in real life. Stardoll, how could you ruin such an adorable dress?!

9. Horoscope Necklace - Another crappy star sign necklace. I love the accessory store Claires, but this looks like something you'd find on the 10 for 10 rack. I can understand stardoll putting this out - what 9 year old doesn't love a Virgo choker?

10. Hair Dye - Noooooobody caaaaaares. Hair dye for a frigging HotBuy is the stupidest thing ever. Better than the swamp green from June.

Kisses and hugs,

Elle

EDIT: Okay, I'm a hypocrite. Once I saw that bow-dress on my medoll, I had to have it. So sue me. ;)

No comments: