Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HOLY WOW.

Okay. New banner, and it's here to stay, man. Courtesy of Elle! And her genius banner-making skills! Now, onto some less exciting topics..*yawn* there's a new shop in Starplaza..

I mean, the clothes are average, some looking better than others. But the part that really makes me want to fall asleep is yet again, Stardoll made the store all superstar. I don't see why for once, Stardoll can't make one little bitty store non-superstar. Then I wouldn't be fast asleep on top of my keyboard, snoring away. Whatever.

Now, onto something a little more interesting. StarDesign has gotten into the Christmas spirit, I guess! You now have a choice of four tops that are only one stardollar! Which is pretty amazing, to be frank. But, I'm going to make the best out of this opportunity-dare I say shopportunity-and not complain. For now. Well, that's all I have to say for now. Oh, and by the way, if I were you, I'd leave some comments on here just for Elle congratulating her on such a crazy amaing banner! Just saying.

Shannon.

No comments: